Friday, December 13, 2013

FRIDAY 5!

WOOHOO its FINALLY Friday.

Linking up with Darci at The Good life  for Friday 5!


{One} My oldest is playing Joseph at his Christmas play tonight and I am so excited/ nervous for him! So many in our family are coming to watch! Prayers he remembers his lines & agrees to wear his costume.

{Two} Tomorrow is our family Birthday party for my Two year old! I haven't even ordered the cake yet! Poor Poor SECOND child.

{Three} Kikilarue is having a 25% off sale and I just purchased my first Maddie top! Go check it out!

{Four} I turn 29 Monday...last year in my twenties. Not sure how I feel about it. Come back Monday I'll let ya know!

{Five} I ordered some new Christmas leggings to wear Christmas Eve at the in-laws & I can't stinkin wait to get them!

Happy Friday Y'all! Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment