Monday, December 23, 2013

It's Monday & Tomorrow is my Friday!

Nothin better than a 1.5 day work week! Of course I'd prefer to be off all week with my boys I'll take what I can get!

What a weekend it was trying to do all my last min shopping with about a million others on the one day this month it decided to rain! If that doesn't like fun I don't know what does {insert sarcasm}! 

I had to go to Walmart and got hit on the back of my legs with about 10 grocery carts and almost got run over in the parking lot! Merry Christmas to you too people! 

I didn't get all the way done but very close! I'll finish up tonight! I just need 3 more things! I think! Hahaha 

I did a nice little DIY canvas project and it turned out AMAZING! It was Super Easy! I'll post the how to later today! 



Sunday I took the boys to see Santa! What I thought was going to be an awful experience turned out AWESOME! I figured the youngest (2yrs old) would scream bloody murder and hate Santa but he didn't mind him! 

He most def didn't LOVE him & didn't smile but also had no tears so in my book it's a win! 

Sunday night we had a fire at the inlaws and roasted hot dogs, made s'mores and had some wine with the family! It was fun & relaxing! 

Too bad I had to wake up and come to work & my boys are at home! Such a bummer! Oh well let's do this Moday! I'm ready for my VACATION to start!


No comments:

Post a Comment